Join our team of experts!
- From day one, you will immerse yourself in our inviting workspace, and have access to senior experts.
- With us, you will experience a warm induction period as we guide you through your initial days and months with our unique buddy system, pairing juniors with seniors for seamless onboarding.
- Looking ahead, you will enjoy work arrangements such as flexible work schedule and work-from-home opportunities.
- Moreover, we proudly hold a certification for promoting gender equality in the workplace.
- Our family-oriented culture extends support to those starting families or pursuing personal hobbies to maintain a harmonious work-life balance.
- For those seeking advancement, we've designed a robust career path framework that aligns with your performance.
- We prioritise your well-being and take pride in nurturing your growth.
Join us and seize a future filled with exceptional benefits!
On behalf of our client, a pioneering technology company, we are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their dynamic and fast-growing team as a Junior iOS Developer.
Our client is a global tech trailblazer, leading the charge in digital transformation solutions for financial institutions.
As a Junior iOS Developer you will immerse yourself in a cutting-edge, innovative, and friendly environment that fosters both personal and professional growth and supercharge your career in iOS development.
You will be involved in:
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose performance issues and squash bugs to elevate application functionality and performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and reliability, including those pesky edge cases.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features.
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to turbocharge development efficiency.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Experience with iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, and more.
- Proficiency in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of the MVVM software architectural pattern.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in iOS app development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines is considered an advantage.
Skills you need to have:
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Swift and Objective-C.
- Strong understanding of the iOS platform and its frameworks.
- Effective collaboration and problem-solving abilities.
- Skilled in using version control systems and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Attention to detail and adherence to design principles for user-friendly apps.
- Adaptability and a commitment to staying updated with evolving mobile technologies.
- Effective communication skills for team collaboration.
- Excellent time management to meet project deadlines.
- A passion for innovation and a commitment to personal and professional growth in the iOS development field.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package, including a 13th salary.
- Participation in the Provident Fund Scheme.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Supportive work environment.